New to bolles harbor New to bolles harbor New to bolles harbor New to bolles harbor
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New to bolles harbor

Hey i just moved to bolles, i live 2 seconds from the launch now. I fished yesterday with no luck . I have trolled harnesses and casted weapons. All i catch is sheephead! Where are they? I dont mind a long boat ride, im well equipped. Please help, i want to get my kids interested. Anyone with bolles info help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justawelder View Post
    Hey i just moved to bolles, i live 2 seconds from the launch now. I fished yesterday with no luck . I have trolled harnesses and casted weapons. All i catch is sheephead! Where are they? I dont mind a long boat ride, im well equipped. Please help, i want to get my kids interested. Anyone with bolles info help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks
    Get yourself out to the Toledo Harbor light then work down to the gravel Pits then over towards the east side of the gravel pits to about another 2 miles towards sister! I produced some nice eyes last weekend! Hope this helps! I was casting! -Dave
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Are you fishing Mi waters only? Or do also fish Ohio waters. Some have been taking fish on both sides of the "ditch" ( shipping channel ) out to the turn around bouy ( very last bouy past the big channel marker (( sputnik)). Trolling with spoons, harnesses and even deep thnderstick jrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Go out past McDonalds/Platform, that is the marker between Toledo light & Spudnick marking the channel. Set up a couple miles E. of channel & troll towards W. Sister, that is about a 12 mile run from Bolles. I've been useing mini dipsys with spoons, 75' to 95' back. Purple, pink & red with copper backs have been the best. I'll be out there today thru Monday.