Fish Ohio bananza casting for em Fish Ohio bananza casting for em Fish Ohio bananza casting for em Fish Ohio bananza casting for em
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish Ohio bananza casting for em

Saturday took 3 Fish Ohio class walleye casting with the swing. All big fish for the day. Near a limits both Friday and Sat. Walleye are very high in the column as I saw one take the bait right at the boat. Bugs galore ! They have plenty to eat. Trollers picking eyes from the 20ft level. Monday and Tuesday results mixed for the cast bite. Didnt talk to too many trollers Mon or Tues but didnt seem as fast. Lots of white bass and white perch. The walleye are taking worm harness on the swing at a 5-8 count with slow retrieve. The point of the turn and the lure speeds up is the strike point, with a couple at the end of the swing and some follow the worm to the boat. Keep whipping the lure, multiple casts make the most opportunity for a bite.
    Open dates for this action are this Monday the 28th. A few fridays in June and the late June weekends have a couple days open. Other days may be available on the other 2 boats as well. We drift and troll, its customer choice.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Greg not prying for your honey hole, but any relative location for those bad mamajamas. Thanks boss

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see some casters catching fish. I hope they are biting good next week still as I cant make it back up until then.

Thanks for the report.

Ken
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Also Casting

6Hr trip this morning with 3 of us casting, started 1.5 west of west sister, flat lake still buggy, slow pick about 4 a drift, kept 8 lost a good one at the boat , left another 8 15inch class go back, moved north of c-can and boated another 6 good ones...headed in around 1:30....good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default here today gone tommorow

Ya, they move plenty. I went back Monday morning then back later early afternoon and there were some fish there but not like Saturday. I suspect they moved into shallow water and more towards shore as the clean water is all over. I will keep going easterly for awhile and maybe sneak up around west sist as they should be there. The bite in the deeper water just north of the isl should be now. I did hear and see mixed catches from that area for a week.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]