Kellys Island ??? Kellys Island ??? Kellys Island ??? Kellys Island ???

Default Kellys Island ???

Coming up Saturday and trying to figure out where to go.One of my friends swears that the south side of Kellys Island is the place to go.He trolls there every chance he gets and says its loaded with big fish.I keep my boat at Fenwick and I could haul it over there but I was planning on hitting the reefs a little closer to Fenwick or even head out to West Sister..Any thoughts would be appreciated.BTW:I am not set up for trolling so we will be jigging/drifting harnesses/BB ect.

save your time and money. Fish are still over near or on the reefs. Not sure about West Sister but I would hit your area. Fished saturday in snot pulling pulling harnesses and got a two man limit near D-can. Saturday left EH and saved the fuel but wasted the time. Pulled 6 near Kelleys on North side same program with harnesses. Like anything they may fire at KI or hang but I think you would be better west.

Smile 1st trip for me this year.

scubasteve, I am finally gonna get my boat in the water Thursday. This will be my first trip this year so I will be on the hunt starting out . I dock at Fenwick's too. I post reports when I get home as I hope everyone will. I think sharing info. is great as long as people give it back. So watch for my report maybe it will help. Good luck and tight lines to ya! Anybody else go out of turtle creek? If so help us out..lol

Default i agree

I haven't tried the south side but was all over the west and north side of Kelly a week ago and couldn't hardly mark a fish there. Were several trollers to the nw corner but no nets going I can see the south side from my camp ground and most people are anchored perch fishing there are still a lot of fish around the range cans. I wouldn't go there unless he gave you numbers could spend all day there looking. There has been some jigers over there on the reefs them walleye have to go somewhere during the day.if you find them you will be by yourself.

Caught some south of south bass seen quite a few getting netted to yesterday

Default what program

bowguy were you trolling or jigging

Trolling Jets with spoons would've stayed longer but had a buddy with us who had a emergency so we had to leave only got to make one pass so prolly wouldve been a good day one of them was close to fish Ohio! There was a guy beside us netting quite a few I might add it was real close to the buoy on se side
    Last edited by bowguy84; 05-09-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Angry boat trouble

Sorry scubasteve no fishing report today. My water pump went out on me boat. So good luck.