June 19th or 20th June 19th or 20th June 19th or 20th June 19th or 20th
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default June 19th or 20th

My family and I will be staying at Cedar Point June 16th -23rd and my son (12) wants to do some fishing on Lake Erie. I have looked on the internet for guides and the prices are really high. Would anyone on here have an open seat for us? I don't mind paying for the trip but 600 is out of our price range. We are experienced fishermen and mainly fish for Striped Bass. If anyone is down this way we could trade a trip.

Thanks
    Cory

Post Thanks / Like

Smile walk on's at decent price

if you staying in catawba skipper 9 eye hunter charters on this site, if you want to come west a little, we take walk on if were not book, Reel Sport Charters Capt. Mike 419 265 2736.

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I had a great time with Capt Mike and Wayne last year and will be going out with them again this summer with our daughter 13. We have our own boat but its nice to go out once in a while and have someone else do all the work. They are a great group and will make sure your boy has a good time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default june 19- 20

i have sent u a pm check your box thanks
    captain dave
    fastactioncharters.com

Post Thanks / Like

I will second that... Mike and Wayne are a class act. My wife and I went perchin with them last fall and had a blast. we recently booked them for a walleye jigging trip and the weather didnt cooperate for us. The time we spent on the water and the short time we did fish was priceless. Wind came up and waves were to much for us... I am planning on another trip or two with Reel Sport this year.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW thanks for the responses. I forgot to mention we like in Knoxville TN. We catch walleye during there spaw on norris lake at night and its a blast. We are hoping we can arrange a trip with someone when we come up.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

How about a little info on those nice strippers? I'm looking at somewhere to take my son this summer. Definately like what I see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jbleach1 View Post
    How about a little info on those nice strippers? I'm looking at somewhere to take my son this summer. Definately like what I see.

If you bring him to East TN you will not be disappointed with the fishing. You start off by getting bait (gizzard shad or skip jacks if you can find them) put a 6/0 to 10/0 hook in them and pull planer boards. Below the dams (Melton Hill or Ft. Loudon) is a great place start if you are not familiar with the water systems. It is not uncommon to catch 30lb to 50lb fish if you know where to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Interested

I am interested in taking you out. You can call me on my cell at 419:551:3645.

Thanks
    Life of Riley