Sat 5-5 Sat 5-5 Sat 5-5 Sat 5-5
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sat 5-5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat 5-5

Going out for our first time this year tomorrow. Disappointed to not see many reports here compared to last year. Is it because they just aren't hitting yet or a change in membership?

Shout out to Wayne and Capt Mike! Hope you guys are doing good. Bart and I had a great time going out with you guys last year. Are you still running a charter? Daughter gets seasick and doesnt go with us and I thought maybe this summer we would take her out on your bigger boat.

Good Fishing All

Dawn Reinhardt

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll see all the usual suspects around. We were alot more active on the board a couple weeks ago. I personally have not been out for several weeks, but there are plenty of fish being caught. The bite, from what I understand, has slowed a bit, but there's plenty of fish to catch around the reef complex. Any of the reef tops in the early morning and moving deeper as the morning goes on with jigs or dragging crawlers. The can line has been producing for trollers. Most of the Capt's are probably looking for fish or with clients right now. Good Luck! Wish I was there, but I'll wait til Friday.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    I think you'll see all the usual suspects around. We were alot more active on the board a couple weeks ago. I personally have not been out for several weeks, but there are plenty of fish being caught. The bite, from what I understand, has slowed a bit, but there's plenty of fish to catch around the reef complex. Any of the reef tops in the early morning and moving deeper as the morning goes on with jigs or dragging crawlers. The can line has been producing for trollers. Most of the Capt's are probably looking for fish or with clients right now. Good Luck! Wish I was there, but I'll wait til Friday.

Greg
    No fear Greg... Come Friday I will have fish for you lol....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile blue eyes

yes blue eyes you and bart are always welcome, we are running
    every weekend, switching from jigging to trolling this weekend,
    same location just give us shout when your ready.
    Capt. Mike and Wayne Reel sport charters 419 265 2736