best technique this weekend best technique this weekend best technique this weekend best technique this weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default best technique this weekend

Gentlemen I am only gonna be coming over on Sat. 4 hour drive and I wanna have the best chance. with all the different report what do you guys think would give me the best shot? I usually go out of wild wings area for jig bite. I do plan on bringing bottom bouncers, weapons, and jigs. I have no kicker and can only troll down to 2mph. any suggestions?

thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default technique

i would get a real early start and jig the reef tops then move to deeper water with your bouncers.
    fastactioncharters.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dave. any reefs in particular? bottom bouncers with crawler harnesses and/or "mayfly" rigs? I'll keep an eye on the reports before I leave. I'll make sure I post the report. I owe all of you guys on this site! I wish every lake in the US had a site like this!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default starting point

I will probably be starting at one of the first couple reefs each morning all weekend. With the warm air the last couple days the water temp should climb. I will most likely end up the the outer reefs by mid morning with all bottom bouncers. This early in May I use colored bead and colored blades. As this is reds, greens, blues, chartruse, and some golds. Lighter weights on the bouncers if the wind permits. Worms are a must. Bare jigs to start the morning on the reef tops for a few hours.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]