Made a weapon!!! Made a weapon!!! Made a weapon!!! Made a weapon!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Made a weapon!!!

Attachment 399 this is my attempt to make a walleye weapon, any advice on how to make better, colors to use blades ect... and how to fish would be great. Thanks!!!!

Default 1st weapon

Ouch!!!!!! looks way too bulky, but a good start, we need to talk E-me

Default weapon

should i buy smaller beads to make it less bulky, how do you make weapons. thanks for the advice.

Default weapons

that size of bead is fine for 2 hook harnesses or later in the season with large cupped colorado blades, you also have the wrong blade, pictured is a blade found on most weight forward spinners, not a computer genius here but will try and get some pics posted..check some of the posts lower on this page.....

Default thanks

Ok im gonna go to highway bait and tackle and gets some blades there what color do you reccomend, ive heard that gold is pretty good as well as silver but im not sure. thanks again for the advice eriepro!!

Default Terminal tackle

Janns Netcraft in Maumee is an excellent place to get everything you need, lure component wise, you can also order thru their catalog....i can drop you one in the mail also... just e-me

I know you can't see all the beads, but on this harness they are mostly green on this harness. #4 and #5 blades are average sizes though I do have from #00 to #8 to cover the many way's I use harnesses. This is NOT a weapon, it's just something I've been playing with. 1oz inline with a short harness. It will just give you an idea on how to tye your harnesses. I keep all my harnesses rolled up on a foam noodles with a 3/4 oz jig stuffed into the end so they won't blow out of the boat. If I get a chance later I'll make a weapon harness and get it posted.
    Last edited by ebijack; 04-23-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Default weapons

ok thanks for the info im gonna get some indiana blades/ colorado blades and a bunch of other stuff and just mess around with it like make different sizes and stuff like that thanks again for the info guys its greatly appreiceated

Ok, here's a weapon, for running a full crawler. When you switch to the mayfly type, you use 3 to 4 beads, a #2 or #3 blade typically in brown/gold shades w/1/2 crawler.
    Last edited by ebijack; 04-24-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Default thanks

thanks for the example ebijack, when would you start using weapons like around mid may to early june?