Steak Steak Steak Steak

Thread: Steak

Default Steak

Please forgive for asking on this site but this is something most men that fish the western basin would like to know. Where can a guy get a decent steak in the Port Clinton ,Catawba area. Been going to the lake for many years ,eaten at most of the resturants. If you have a favorite for steak ,let me know. Now back to fishing ,putting the boat in tomorrow,West Harbour. .Weather does not look good for the weekend.Have we settled on a channel to monitor? Would like to here if any action is happening over the weekend. Thanks for your help ,good fishing limits to all.

Quote Originally Posted by essikr View Post
    Please forgive for asking on this site but this is something most men that fish the western basin would like to know. Where can a guy get a decent steak in the Port Clinton ,Catawba area. Been going to the lake for many years ,eaten at most of the resturants. If you have a favorite for steak ,let me know. Now back to fishing ,putting the boat in tomorrow,West Harbour. .Weather does not look good for the weekend.Have we settled on a channel to monitor? Would like to here if any action is happening over the weekend. Thanks for your help ,good fishing limits to all.
    Try Mon-Ami located just past McDonalds on 53 north on the left. It is kinda hard to see the entrance but I have always gotten well feed there. I believe they still have there own winery on site also.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

3. Default Food

I agree, I've eaten at Mon-Ami a few times and always good. Just last week I've had two seperate people tell me that Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse was the best thing they've ever had. I think it's right across the street from the McDonalds at 53 N at Catawba. They say it gets packed and best to get early reservation. We're gonna try it for a birthday in a couple of weeks

As far as I know we have settled on ch 71

Default thanks

Thanks for the input ,heading for the lake now from the Canton area!

Quote Originally Posted by Root beer float View Post
    I agree, I've eaten at Mon-Ami a few times and always good. Just last week I've had two seperate people tell me that Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse was the best thing they've ever had. I think it's right across the street from the McDonalds at 53 N at Catawba. They say it gets packed and best to get early reservation. We're gonna try it for a birthday in a couple of weeks
    We eat there about 6-10 times a year. Awsome food!

I agree to on Mon Ami. Me and the wife eat there a few time a month. Nagoya is good as well, but have only eaten sushi there. I have never eaten a steak from there. You can get pretty decent steaks at Bassets, the supermarket by West Marine. We do the grill your own steaks quite often as well.
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Mon Ami has an awesome seafood and prime rib buffet on Saturday nights. It's a bit pricey, somewhere around $30 per person, but if you like prime rib and crab legs it is definitely worth it! It's definitely popular, so be prepared to wait for a table...

Smile Steak Plus

The Saturday night seafood and prime rib buffet at Mon Ami is to die for. Remember two things: 1) Get there early or 800 people will be in line ahead of you and 2) Life is too short. Start with a Bananas Foster. The best! Bon Appetite.......

i've never eaten at the mon ami, i like phils inn. Had steak at nagoya it was good, I will have to try the mon ami.