Show us your boat Show us your boat Show us your boat Show us your boat
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 84 Sportcraft

This is my 84 Sportcraft 270 Offshore. Got it last year for $1500, put alot of work in it it because it was sitting for a couple years. It has a 260 Mercruiser, new shaft, reconditioned prop, new blowers, pumps, packing, tune-up, refinished all the teak. It is a great boat. This year I am getting a top, trim tabs, and do some interior work. Idid all the work on this boat and am glad I did because I know it inside and out.

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 389

1985 Sport-Craft Offshore Family Fisherman 454 C.I.D. Merc TR-2 out drive I really love this set up very durable and easy to handle.

have had it for 20 years and love the boat other than I think it rides a little rough compared to my dock partner that has a 25 Searay Amberjack. .

does use lot of gas but I figure if I am going to have it I am going to use it..as it has 2000 hours .

Stringers and Transom were replaced 2 years ago by the Boat Guy and myself to save some $..

Captain Tacky

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RUSS View Post
    Here is my... 1968.. Slickcraft.....great lake boat has lost of room to fish...yeah i want bigger but money is the thing there...i ll drive it till it sinks or wont move...love the old girl..got many of fish out of her got it out of mich ..for 250.00$.rebuild carb and flush gas tank tune up and a few other little things...went in at t. C. April 12 and been ripping lips on the lake every time i get a chance

eyes have it ..ch 71 ...russ
    Now that's a deal!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

rkwalleye- that’s the kind of center console boat I'm looking at; we're 4 1/2 years from retirement and just bought a lot in Cape Coral, Fl on the water. We plan on spending 6 months 1 day there and the rest fishing Lake Erie and Midwest areas. Great looking boat!

Quote Originally Posted by rkwalleye View Post
    Here is my new (to me) boat. Picked it up in North Carolina in February. It's going in the water tomorrow for the first time.

2005 Proline 23' Walk-Around
    8-1/2' Beam
    200hp Mercury Optimax, Saltwater Series

Can't wait to hear her run and see her float tomorrow, although I probably wont be leaving the dock due to weather... I dock in the Sandusky Bay close to Cedar Point.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boonie View Post
    rkwalleye- that’s the kind of center console boat I'm looking at; we're 4 1/2 years from retirement and just bought a lot in Cape Coral, Fl on the water. We plan on spending 6 months 1 day there and the rest fishing Lake Erie and Midwest areas. Great looking boat!
    That's not a center console, it's a walk-around (w/a).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReelTime View Post
    That's not a center console, it's a walk-around (w/a).
    My bad description, Reel Time your right! I want a walk around and want to be able to stay dry in bad weather

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my 1999 sea pro. Co owner with Night Bite. We just picked up in Fla in Feb. We love the boat just added minn kota Terrova w/ I pilot, and Furno 585 with a TM 260. We have netted 74 walleye so far! Attachment 390

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boonie View Post
    My bad description, Reel Time your right! I want a walk around and want to be able to stay dry in bad weather
    That's what I figured and just wanted to make sure you look for the right boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Jiggy View Post
    Here is my 1999 sea pro. Co owner with Night Bite. We just picked up in Fla in Feb. We love the boat just added minn kota Terrova w/ I pilot, and Furno 585 with a TM 260. We have netted 74 walleye so far! Attachment 390
    Show off.. lol... Walleye so far hundreds... Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default 270 Fisherman

My 1986 Sportcraft 270 Fisherman my second year running this boat and I absolutely love it. 350ci 260hp crusader, velvet drive transmission, new stringers and transom, she rides soft and runs true.

This is her at Fenwick 2012 after an afternoon of trolling. Had to post this for my boys currently overseas. RLTW