great night great night great night great night
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: great night

Post Thanks / Like

Talking great night

hit the water this afternoon around 430..got our 4 man limit by 745...just outside locust reef ..jd green and purple,hair jiggs and minnows..i llbe back out in morr..same place.doing the same thing...heard a guy from walleye .com haleing for some other members....dont no what went on with radio but sorry i did not get back to u ...butt...i dont know radio was funny....fishfry...daddy hags ..u guys need to get to the water...

eyes have it ..ch 71....russ

Post Thanks / Like

Good job was hoping they we're still there. Were you fishing that 19-22 fow or were you shallower

Post Thanks / Like

Russ, Thanks for the report. Don't think I am going to make it this weekend, if I do I will call you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default whats up

left dock at 8 am went to crane creek 11 - 16 ft of water very muddy got 3 fish in 2 hours made a move to maumee bay lots of boats there water was cleaner got there at 10.30 fished till 1 nothing seen 2 nets go down. was told it was an early bite in the bay and the wind switched and they slowed down plus the fact that there was ice on the windows and it was 29 degrees did not help question i have is how do you teach the guys to jig i say make sure your bouncing off bottom try a slow 6 inch lift keep your line tight on the way down. try a 12 inch lift. lift it slow or snap it up work it till you find what works then stick with it use shinners or dont. but i got buddies that cant catch a walleye jigging. that are experienced anglers and others that slam them every time out whats the difference. i feel bad for them when you handle 20 fish or a buddy does and they get skunked and upset. is it years of jigging experince i tell them make sure your jigging bottom feel the bottom. all in all some guys get them and some dont