sunday am sunday am sunday am sunday am
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: sunday am

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default sunday am

we left the dock on fast action at litttle after 630 this mornin, started at k can caught 6, next pass north of k, got 3 and moved off to east off tousaint and got 6 more before leake got bumpy and ran us off. Thanks for comin out toay had alot of fun
    captain dave
    fastactioncharters.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default sat sun fishing

thanks for the info on sat. it put us right on the fish. we got our 3 man limit very fast, back in to the dock about 11 all but a few fish were caught on light green and we had 3 25"+ fish get off at about 10 feet off the back of the boat. very nice day to out on the water. today we left about 630 stopped north of k about 1/2 mile got 3 within 10 minutes and had 5 just shortly after sunrise. started like a hot day but after the sun came up the bite slowed way up after that we moved west and seemed like we went the wrong way. the ppl we talked to that went east towards Toussaint Reef did well we ended up with 6 the waves started white capping and instead of heading back east to have a longer rough ride in we just call it an early day and headed in

Post Thanks / Like

Dave,

I fished with my 2 kids on Sunday morning with your son Mike on Reel Time Charters. We had a great time until the wind blew us off the lake. Please pass on the compliments to him.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

glad to hear you were fishing with your sons and had a good time. But you are refering to another charter service. I run fast action charters, we did have a walleye.com crew tho! Thanks wallydog,halfpole for a fun day of fishing! I have met so many great guys from this forum on the boat now.
    Captain dave
    fastactioncharters.com