Can Report Can Report Can Report Can Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Can Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can Report

Well all I can say is "Wow!" Like BAD KARMA said, it was a great 2 days trolling. We left Fenwick about 3:30 on Friday afternoon and I headed for C can and ran the can line until I found fish on the Lowrance East of the can line. We set down and started fishing the school and fish on. Shortly after we started to fish I heard a hail on the radio and answered it...it was BAD KARMA... he was right beside us so we both worked the school over Friday until dark. Saturday we got back on the fish early and worked them over again.

Friday we ended up with 17...awesome grade of fish with an 11 1/2 pounder and an 11 3/4. Saturday we had our limit...it seemed like some smaller fish moved off the reefs though...But...we put a 12 pounder in the boat.

Like Bad Karma said...Thanks Skipper 9! He's helped many of us out.

I heard hails from other WC members...so the radio idea seems to be working...most of the time I was too busy to talk much though...lol.

Here's some pics...2 biggest fish first...yes my wife had the 2 biggest fish. Then the rest of the happy crew.

Good Luck out there!

Greg

Oh yeah...we were running reefs back 35-65 with 35 being the best. Blue/Chrome caught the most with Pearl Ghost, Toxic Purple, and Psycho Suzy doing well.
    Last edited by walleye2go; 04-08-2012 at 01:10 PM.