great 2 days great 2 days great 2 days great 2 days

Thread: great 2 days

Default great 2 days

had great 2 days trolling went fri. night just me and my 9 year old son and boated 6 fish with 3 getting off, his arm was sore from winding them all in. hard to drive and help him at same time. sat. was even better had 4 man limit by 10:30 and was catch and releasing. had to put back 2 30 inch fish. best color on 800 rr was green flash and best speed was 1.3-1.5 mph best lead was 35 -40 but caught fish all over from 20 -80 fb. 0n dhj 12 hot fire tiger at 55 fb caught a couple. fish NE of d can in 28-30 fow

specal thanks goes to a good friend jim, aka skipper 9 for teaching me this art of trolling its been 2 years in the making but finally got all the pieces to the puzzle. If it wasnt for his patience i wouldnt know have of what i know about trolling.
    Also it was great to talk to a couple wc guys out there on 71 especial walleye to go. it was a blast to keep each other on the fish and the different leads, colors and speeds. you can call me anytime.

Attachment 353

Nice,fished the same area saturday. The fishing was fantastic,we took all ours on deeps husky jerks 55-70 back 1.3mph color did not seem to matter.clown,blue glass,puple perch and pink clown.
    Just stretching lines

cw do all you use is deep husky jerks because i have a couple questions for you if so. also i enjoyed the pm's i got from people that said they listened to me and walleye to go banter back and forth staying on the fish, that made the trip that more enjoyable. everyone have a good week fishing i broke my shift cable puttting on the trailer. every time i would try to go forward it would just go backward. this was probably pretty funny to watch untill i backed it in an open dock.

Way to get em! Wish I would have been there with you guys. Maybe next time.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

Quote Originally Posted by BAD KARMA View Post
    cw do all you use is deep husky jerks because i have a couple questions for you if so. also i enjoyed the pm's i got from people that said they listened to me and walleye to go banter back and forth staying on the fish, that made the trip that more enjoyable. everyone have a good week fishing i broke my shift cable puttting on the trailer. every time i would try to go forward it would just go backward. this was probably pretty funny to watch untill i backed it in an open dock.
    I try a little bit of everything and when one starts to dominate,I switch everything over to the hot bait. Sauturday I started with two reefs,two husky's and two worm harness. Pulled two on Husky's and switched to all.
    Just stretching lines