Sunday evening Sunday evening Sunday evening Sunday evening
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday evening

Quote Originally Posted by Windyeyes View Post
    Your fine panfisher your not stealing anything. The more we can help each other out, the better off we'll all be. 2Aces no we do not tip our blades with anything, the thing that we have noticed, is that it takes away from the vibration that the blade makes when you jig it up. In fact every time that your blade doesn't seem to be vibrating right if you pull it up there will probably a zebra mussel or the blade if fouled with the line. The blades we use have the 3 holes on them, we have always used the center hole. Good luck this weekend if u go, I too hope to make it over there this weekend.
    Thanks a million Windyeyes. Looks like the boy wonder and I will be giving it a try this weekend. I will give you a full report of how we do.

Thanks guys that was really helpful information. i am going to try and go friday weather permitting. i will be trying these techniques out. let you know how we do. this is my 3rd year fishing erie and i have learned alot from all the guys that post. thanks

Default sunday evening

Quote Originally Posted by Windyeyes View Post
    Decided to make a last min trip to Erie sunday evening. we fished on the north side of the big hump between turtle island and the light, started in 14fow and drifted up on the hump in 11 to 12 fow, had 4 man limit in 1hr and 15 min, fish were eating the jig, had a lot of hits on the way down. water was murky but I thought it was cleaner than last weekend. blue was the best color, then green. all fish came on blades. good luck, Windyeyes.
    sunday evening didnt get out till after 6pm same spot.. fumbled around then used john deere green jig and it was game on.. just put small pc of crawler on front hook.. im still learning but had a good time landed 3 only out little over an hour.. im the guy in the white pontoon blue bimini.. hope to see you out there