Zip zero nada Zip zero nada Zip zero nada Zip zero nada
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Zip zero nada

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zip zero nada

Hit k can cone reef and everything in-between with no bites. Used every color jig and was picking up fish on sonar just a bad trip people next to me in pack were dropping nets left and right just not in the cards today boys. Maybe next weekend.
    21' trophy cuddy
    Lowrance hds 7
    150 hp saltwater mercury
    "god made man but Samuel colt made them equal"

Post Thanks / Like

we put the boat in for the year at Meinke West 11 AM , decided to try for a bit , went to 12 fow water just West of the Fenwick Marina in front of the rocks landed 5 on first drift in about 20 minutes , hailed on radio for Walleye .com, Russ answered he came over buy us and the fish suddenly turned off I am thinking they could tell the wind was going to do a 180 degree shift...or Russ was bad luck!! we felt bad he came over and we got no more.... we than stopped in front of Crane Creek after the wind switched and got 1 it was only 14 in. long we released it.... than headed for home was back at the marina at 3... we hope to be back out this week in the afternoons good luck to all!

Captain Tacky.

Post Thanks / Like

We had three lines in the water today, went everywhere the packs were around locust and cone, on the water for 8 hours and only myself and one of my friends managed to catch a fish. It was terrible for us.

Now last night, I went straight out of wild wings about 3/4 of a mile at 7pm, had one in the boat within 10 mins, and a 6 pounder in the boat 15 mins later. Had one get off the hook also, headed back to the dock at 8pm thinking that I'd get them today...boy was I wrong.