Jig report 3-27-12 Jig report 3-27-12 Jig report 3-27-12 Jig report 3-27-12
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig report 3-27-12

Just got the boat out and on the road with a 4 man limit jigging. Launched from fenwicks around 7. Tried out front of cooling tower 1st and couldnt buy one. Moved to locust reef and got um all there just kept raking over the same spots we would catch them and finally got 16. Overall a great day...

Post Thanks / Like

What was water like with the north wind we had Mon. Satellite looks pretty dirty. Putting my boat in tomorrow. Wondering if it will be fishable. Forecast sounds pretty windy, but thought I would finally at least get the boat in.

Post Thanks / Like

Def pretty murky out front, not as muddy where we caught today but it was still stained a little. Fish didnt seem to mind...

Post Thanks / Like

Good job jack we didnt do quite as good 3 men 10 fish was in same area.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah panfisher I believe I saw you guys out there, you drove right in front of us with thetrolling motor, we were in maroon open bow invader, I was fishing the front in black and white yamaha suit...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JACKed UP View Post
    Yeah panfisher I believe I saw you guys out there, you drove right in front of us with thetrolling motor, we were in maroon open bow invader, I was fishing the front in black and white yamaha suit...
    Yeah I saw you guys. I remember the black and white yamaha suit. We were using the trolling motor going aginst the wind until the batteries gave up. Gives us better control

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal, when do you plan on going again? The LEWTs this weekend so i dont believe ill be coming up this end but hopefully the next weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah probably the weekend of the 9-10th for me too. Got to work this weekend. Looks like a big blow coming for 5 th to the 8th.