Perch? Perch? Perch? Perch?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Perch?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch?

was out last week for the great Walleye Bite of the Century. Saw someone at Wild Wings with a cooler full of Perch. where and how do I go about that?

thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

There is generally a bite near the Mablehead lighthouse when the water begins to warm. It is often mid April but with the warming water it may have them going. I have not heard of this starting yet however.

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

Quote Originally Posted by spoontang View Post
    There is generally a bite near the Mablehead lighthouse when the water begins to warm. It is often mid April but with the warming water it may have them going. I have not heard of this starting yet however.

Good luck
    Last week 26 ft near a ledge off Marblehead. Limit catch of 90. Had to be right on the ledge break to get them. There are some good ledges off the north side of the light house. Was straight out from an old marina called Trinskis. Its not there anymore but had huge boulders around it. The spot was maybe and 1/8 mile out. Anybody remember that ramp ? Started going there
    in there in the late 70's. Anyways this was a report from last week. Would be a good place to start.
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 03-28-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default fished at crane creek

This is riverrat. we met at the motel. We fished at the spot you told us about. there were no boats in the area and ia am not sure we were in the exact area you were talking about,but the bite was slow and soft we could not get hook set so we missed alot could not get them to the net i'm not sure but maybe my lack of experence.Time was short so we moved out th o the reefs and finally limited out casting. thanks for the info and i hope to run into you again until then tight lines and good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Yes I remember Tourninskys (sp) . I remember usually at this time of year they would have a great big minnow trough sitting out and you could get your minnows on the honor system. They are Sadly missed.