Place to stay Fri 3-30-12 Place to stay Fri 3-30-12 Place to stay Fri 3-30-12 Place to stay Fri 3-30-12

Default Place to stay Fri 3-30-12

I am going to be heading out on Sat 31st with ReelSport Charters and I was wondering if there are any places to stay near Meinke's Marina. I am coming from Medina ohio and do not want to leave at 3 in the morning. does not have to be anything fancy. Any info is appreciated.

Default Places to Stay

We rent our condos at Green Cove Resort which is next door to Wild Wings A very short boat ride from the inlet to the reefs for the jig bit. The condos have 30' boat docks one condo has the dock right front. I have included the links if interested.

https://rentalspot.com/vacation-rent...us/lake-erie-1
    https://rentalspot.com/vacation-rent...us/lake-erie-2

Calendar can be found at

http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/23785.html
    Last edited by capitalwalleye; 04-08-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Happy Hooker has a house which is near there or head over to Port Clinton there are plenty of Hotels there. Hope back on Rt. 2 and it's a short drive. Plenty of places to eat in town of PC and if you have time afterwards we always stop by Jolly Roger in PC with some cleaned walleye. Ask for the fishermans catch. They will fry your walleye for you. That's walleye only. Tried with perch and the girl laughed at me!

Smile place to stay

there a motel one block from the boat were all the fisherman stay with restuartant. call capt. Mike 419 265 2736 for the phone number, bring your crappie pole also maney crappies at the dock or if you
    get up early enough Mike has an evening friday trip you can hop aboard for a couple hours and get some practice time in,, Wayne Reel Sport Charters
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 03-28-2012 at 11:10 AM.

thanks guys for the info. this forum is great for getting information. i am going to stay at the lakeerielodge. looking forward to the trip on Sat hope the weather works out.

If you want cheap then go the the Lake erie lodge just off rout 2 on corduroy Rd in curtis ohio. 419-836-2822, ask for linda. Rooms are 46.00 a night.

Default place to stay

If you are going to be at Meinke west there is a (motel-restraunt-bar) 300 ft from the road that goes into Meinke marina. I forget the name of it. Good luck. Tinkertoy.