jigging jigging jigging jigging

Thread: jigging

Default jigging

We were at the lake last wed and thur trying the jigging thing and we couldnt buy a bite. after reading all the posts i'll try it again this wed and thur with different technics.I want to thank you all for ypur post I get alot of info from here.

Give me a hollar tomorrow Riverrat, I'll be comin out of Luna Pier, probably start on the humps off Turtle, channel 71, Skyys the Limit, Steve

Default Wed

Ill be out on wed just look for a gray and blue Penn Yan.. My radio isn't workin so look for me.I'll be between Turtle and the Harbor Light just to the north..
    LOWE LIFE

I will look for you Lowe Life, I have a 30' Thompson, tan with brown cockpit canvas.

After looking at the weather report I may not be able to go out. I have a tracker pro deep v 16. I will not feel comfortabnle out in 5 ft waves in that small of a boat, so i may wait and come up the following weekend. I will let you know lowe life and skyes the limit.I will be looking forward to meeting you then perhaps getting some jigging know how. I am always up for help. I really enjoy waaleye fishing but dont seem to be very good at it.yet

I Don't know where you are launching from River Rat, but it will be a W wind & you can get out of it if you stay inside, probably 2-3' waves. I'll knock them down for you!
    Steve

I come out of turtle creek but I pull my boat from circleville about 130 miles and I would hate to go that far and not be agle to take my boat out.So i thiunk I should wait for better weather.But thanks for the offer steve. I will try to come up next fri,sat and sunday weather permitting.

River rat,

I think you are making the right move. That is a long drive for you. I'm going to try it tmw just because of the West wind, but I know it will be bumpy. My cell # is 313-920-7361, if you change your mind or need info feel free to call me, Skyy's the Limit, Steve