Its killing me Its killing me Its killing me Its killing me
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Its killing me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its killing me

Who would have known it was going to be a spring like this. Wish i would have had the oversize load permit to pull the boat down the road for an earlier date. Doing the reading of all the fun and not taking part is rough.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about it. I am stuck at work and it's killing me.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Me to! But my boat is going in next weekend!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default boat still dry

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTBRIAN View Post
    Who would have known it was going to be a spring like this. Wish i would have had the oversize load permit to pull the boat down the road for an earlier date. Doing the reading of all the fun and not taking part is rough.
    You are not alone. Ours go in later this week. Its not late, just everybody else is early. I really never start till mi April every year. The odd weather pattern got some boats out of the barn early. With the work schedule lately, its about time for 3 and 4 day weekends for fishn. My charter season starts mid month , that leaves one weekend for fun fishn. Glad both boats have trailers so can put them in whenever. Only a couple open dates left for April. Should fill those up soon from all the good fishing so far. Drift fishing will be the name of the game with high fuel costs. Will do more teaching the pleasure of casting and hook setting this year. Lots of walleye in the lake and the spawning is starting off with good weather this year. Stable nice spring will keep the fisherman coming for walleye.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Me Too

Glad I am not the only one pulling my hair out. Put my boat in heated storage this winter to have some work done. Gave them a list last November, and at bottom said "Want it Done for Jig Season". They have been good to me but have pulled my hair out on some work they subbed out. Subcontractor finally finished the other day. Now there is only one thing left on the list to do and I will finally get it...of course it is the first thing that was on the list gave them last November! Partly my fault...a month ago they asked when I wanted my boat. I said I would be happy if it was in the water last week of March. They will meet that so guess I can't complain too much. Who would have known! I am sure it wasn't fun to be in their shoes either...everyone wanted things at once and several weeks early. Still to think I missed a week of the finest weather and unprecedented fishing.....