E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-G Can Report

Default E-G Can Report

Fished E, F, and G on Saturday. Pulled 3 our first pass just inside F at 8 am. Pulled 1 more on the second pass and then went dead for several hours. We swithched baits, tried different depths, and moved around inside E and F, all while marking fish, but struggled. Then we found some dirty water right by E can, made a pass, and caught 1 and had about 4 short strikes on 2 passes, then dead. Then we moved down outside G and worked East to the inside of G and picked up 2 more on the firts pass, tried to finish our limit, but the NE wind started to pick up so we packed it in at 3:30. We ended up with 7 for the 2 of us, with the biggest being 29". Only 2 still had eggs, the other 5 females were spawned out. We used 800 reefs...blue/silver, eriedescent, pearl ghost, burnt muffin or day old...the new color??. The fish came on 40 leads early and 20 leads later. Never turned on the radio, but didn't have much to report as the fishing for us was slow and sporadic. Here's pics of our 4 biggest. Good luck!

Greg
    Last edited by walleye2go; 03-25-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Great report Great looking fish

Nice looking fish. That don't look like your sportcraft you were fishing on.

Greg, no call.... What the heck I was in the same area... I could of helped... Big fish.... What a good day on the lake... That's a good question when is the sportcraft going in the water? Did you see me out there?

Skipper, I didn't know you were fishing yet...So that was you lol...I didn't know you were in yet...I told my buddy...I could have swore I just saw Eyehunter heading out. Hoping to put the big boat in in the 7th.

Greg

Trolling report.. if you are looking for trophy fish. Troll the outer deep water just outside the range cans. We did well with reef runners (bare naked, green flash) 12 to 35 back at 1.2 knots. Big fish..

Default report?

hey p.o.s. .a.h., you actually posted a report for once? Is it real? Or does somone have to call your cell for that one?

Quote Originally Posted by whitecapper View Post
    hey p.o.s. .a.h., you actually posted a report for once? Is it real? Or does somone have to call your cell for that one?
    Hey WhiteCapper....when you gonna post a report? Do you fish???

Quote Originally Posted by whitecapper View Post
    Nice, yea that was an actual report. My first trip of the year.. white capper you have a great day..

Who is this clown?

Skipper, I'm going to give you a shout one of these eveinings...I need to discuss trolling gear and need some guidance as fas as reels and pulleys.