E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report E-G Can Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E-G Can Report

Post Thanks / Like

Whitecapper, you sure called out the wrong guy. I consider skipper9 as the authority in the Western basin and you will have a hard time finding a single person who would disagree.

Let's all just get along and start this year off right!

Tight lines everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crib reef

Quote Originally Posted by spoontang View Post
    I remember!!!!!!!!! That PATHETIC S.O.B. had far too many chasing walleye all over Erie due to his bogus reports and admitted to getting off on it.

As far as Jim Skipper 9 (formerly Skipper8) goes, he ALWAYS shares valuable information. Jim has helped many struggling anglers in many ways. I admit, I am more guarded with my top end information but will share with the "good guys" on here.

Gettin Jiggy - It is time we slime our new boats up!!!!! Let's get organized for some North of the border action when it slows down here....say July.
    Also - I have to get you in on our Arkansas hunt post Chrismas next year!

Tight lines fellow anglers
    He made plenty of statements of, " I slammed em on Crib this morning". That was so funny because I was the first boat on the reef and only a couple boats there that morning and he said he slammed em early on that spot and went in. HAHA, never happened, because I pay attention to the boats around me most of the day. The "walleyewacker" was never there or probably anywhere else he mentioned.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default ignore him

just ignore whitecap we know how he is and maybe he will go away keep reporting skipper9 you have helped alot of us erie fishermen find fish thank you