wed 3/21 wed 3/21 wed 3/21 wed 3/21
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: wed 3/21

Post Thanks / Like

Default wed 3/21

left out of fenwick about 5pm tried crane creek only picked up 2 moved to just west of k can picked up 4 more before dark other boat i was with stuck it out at crane creek and got there 8 wind picked up the later it got and drift was fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default slow wed afternoon

Left fenwicks at 2pm went to cone reef 22-24 ft water jigged purple hair and other colors with minnows - nothing. 4pm moved back in to 10 ft water with pack of boats had one on and landed 1. left at 6pm got butt kicked for a 2 hr drive. No radio for 71. I heard morning bite was a little better. Thanks to everyone for posting at least I had some idea of where to start. Just didn't turn out and thats fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I went out of fenwicks on wed morning. had 3 man limit in 4 hrs. another boat i was with had 3 man limit in 3.5 hrs. fished 11 to 15 fow caught most in 12 fow. they were scattered.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heading out

I am heading out for my 2nd trip on Sat. early. I hope to catch up with someone on this cite. I will be monitoring ch. 21. Give me a call.
    Question, is it good to drift fast, anchor or put out a drag.
    Thanks
    Life of Riley

Post Thanks / Like

if your having a hard time feeling the bottom while vertical jigging because your drifting fast or you want to stay on top the fish longer once you find them throw out your drift sock