done in 1.5 hrs done in 1.5 hrs done in 1.5 hrs done in 1.5 hrs
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: done in 1.5 hrs

Post Thanks / Like

Default done in 1.5 hrs

started fishin at 11:00, had our 2 man and 1 woman tickets filled by 12:30..there was zero wind which i didn't like, but the fish didn't seem to mind. also got 3 jumbo perch..what a blast..hope every body did well today...got to work tomorrow so see ya all this weekend..cone reef 25-27 fow purple hair and minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished the same area, about the same time. Took us a little longer but a nice steady bite and nice fish. butterscotch colored jigs did well for us. What a beautiful day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default good job

i was on cone talking all day to people but couldnt find you on 71 we had good day but could only get 6 on cone you must have a specail spot out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hot spot

yeah i was not out long...almost started perchin but dad was ready to hit it...north west of cone 25.5 -27 fow..every day the wind picks my hot line of drift but all close to the same area..we'll see ya this weekend..good luck

Labshavit Guest

Heard Sassy Sal boated 100 walleye in 2hrs yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help???

I don't know what I did wrong, but I could not catch a walleye on Sunday until right before the storm blew up. We only caught one. But we did catch our 6 sheep head. I was fishing with purple hair jigs, I was drifting, I was anchored, I tried green purple jigs, I used minnows and did not use minnows. I moved in to 8' of water and went to 15' of water. I ended up by cone reef where I finally noticed several nets going down. One boat caught 5 in 10 minutes. They were casting out and jerking the lure back. I never seen that before. So my brother threw out and jerked it back and caught one. Then we got off just before the rain came down just as I was loading the boat. I put in at minke. I hope to be out some time next week. I have to finish my family room, a to do thing. I hope to meet some of you at the docks. Life of Riley

Post Thanks / Like

Default go back to cone

you don't have to cast.. just use 3/4 oz purple bucktail jigs w a stinger hook tipped w/ large shiners 25 -27 fow north of cone reef small 6 to 12" jigs and wait for the gators to strike.drift around .5 mph

Post Thanks / Like

Would like to know where your getting the large shiners was up there wed,thurs and stopped at a couple places and the shiners we got wasn't very big they were they were a bit longer than the ones we got last year for perch fishing. Me and river rat were not very far from cone reef thurs. and also tried getting people on 71 we had one person try to talk to us but they were to far away.. first day one fish second day limited out after we figured out how to fish for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile large minnows

butch and dennys or courdary rd. has both large minnows and perch minnows if you need them.Capt. Mike Reel Sport Charters
    419 265 2736