Sat. 3/11 report Sat. 3/11 report Sat. 3/11 report Sat. 3/11 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat. 3/11 report

Fished out of turtle creek. Set up around noon near B can to troll. Word on the water today was slow. Lots of marks but couldnt get them to go. Boated two walleye with two pull backs. Speed 1.0 to 1.3 70 and 75 back on RR one on bare naked and the other on pearl ghost. First fish was 8.5 and second was 9 pounds both 27".

Post Thanks / Like

a couple of big fish! this is my first year trolling and I have a couple of questions for you. Are you using a dipsy or jet with the RR and about how deep do you think you are running the RR's --what depth are you using? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

The reef runners were run off the off shore boards without any kind of divers. The fish he caught were about 17 feet down or so. He ran his leads at 72 feet back from board to the 6 foot leader attached to the reef runner. I talked with him on the phone today and i believe this to ne close to the program he was using.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pkr 314

this is capt. tacky (jeff) I worked on my boat yesterday and planning on getting it in by end of month until than and even after it is in call or text me when you are going I can get away most days ..I have been pushing D.F and Frank to get there's going both can be mobil on a trailer but they have not...

Johnny K and Paul I know would go also..

Post Thanks / Like

Well we would be back out this morning but instead I'm on my way to the autoparts store to get brake line. Pulled boat out of the ramp last night and discovered a ruptured brake line to the rear axle. Now just hopin to get it fixed for the trip home.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a pic. Note B Can in the background.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Wes! I'll be up there the 24th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice

What lake you really on that cant be erie theres no waves in the back ground like always lol. Thats a nice fish to bad you truck broke. I had the same thing happen putting my boat in 2 years ago. thanks again for giving me gill travis number he is a wealth of info. I got the tm 260. Is your boat a center console.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAD KARMA View Post
    What lake you really on that cant be erie theres no waves in the back ground like always lol. Thats a nice fish to bad you truck broke. I had the same thing happen putting my boat in 2 years ago. thanks again for giving me gill travis number he is a wealth of info. I got the tm 260. Is your boat a center console.
    We got the brake line replaced and went out on Monday in the rain and wind. Only saw 2 other boats out. We managed 2 more. About all you could do was drift/troll north with the wind.
    Yeah Gill sure knows his stuff when it comes to sonar and he has decent prices.
    Yes my boat is a center console. Here's a pic.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey reeltime

You having a problem with the back axle or spring? That rear tire is almost into the fender.