Just a shout out!! Just a shout out!! Just a shout out!! Just a shout out!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a shout out!!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you all for the great season I had last year. I am looking forward to another great year. You all are an important tool in that. I talked to alot of you on a regular basis last year and I am hoping that we continue this year. For those of you that have not talked to me please feel free to give me a call before you hit the water. You can never have to many friends on the water. I wish hope each of you has a great year. If I can be any help please dont hesitate to ask..

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, looking forward to a good season. Thanks Jim! Sure does make it easier if we all help each other...or what I mean is if you tell us where to catch fish...lol. We all should have a great year...the spring weather really can't be worse and neither can the algae this year.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Skipper thanks for all YOUR help and the friendship. Needs to be more stand up guys on the water like you. Good luck to everyone this season. I'm starting mine tomorrow and can't wait!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Great Guy

Skipper I went perching with you last year and I got to say I learned more just talking to you than I could of all year on my own. It guys like you that really help us newbies catch fish I wish the Eyehunter lots of luck this season and im sure I will be calling you for advice this season thanks Skipper.

Post Thanks / Like

Default new to site

Hey, Skipper we make a 3 to 6 trips up every year and have our own boat fished 1 yr on our own and 11 yrs with bob brown jr and as you know he is all about casting i beleive you are out of channel grove too. Would like to book a trolling trip while we are up , would like to learn more about trolling seems like your the man on site and would like to go with you. we'll start in may and end in aug / jun and july is our favorite times, just love being up on the big lake with family and the posts i have read seems like you are a family oriented guy that is good with kids my kind of guy! Give me a call if you would let me know what you have available and see what we can work out . Thanks Nathan McClure 317-627-8564

Post Thanks / Like

Default Skipper9 Knows His Stuff!!

Hey if anyone out there wants to have one of the best times you'll ever have on the lake catchin walleye and perch, well I recommend Jim to everyone. My family and I always have a great time and learn a lot from Jim and his uncle. We can't wait to get out there and let the eyehunter show us how it's done again. Give me a call Jimbo we wanna book a trip. Thanks Jeremy 740-244-6567
    Last edited by hogheadjeremy; 03-13-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you

You helped me out last year and I haven't forgotten. I'll be sure to let you know what I seeing.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Good luck to all this year!

First I want to say thanks to all.

I live 2hrs away from the lake and am lucky if I get to fish more than once a week. We all know how quickly things can change and effect the fishing on the lake. This forum I think really helped me catch more fish! Or should I say you Guys Helped Me! Most of you are straight up and no BS. I didnt waste as much time looking for fish last year .Thanks again! I will be posting reports when I do get to fish. I hope I can help someone as well.

I Called Fenwick's and they said I could have my dock April 1st. I will be at lake Cumberland fishing for striper's the 1ST week of April. But hope to put the boat in when I get home. Good luck to all this year..(knock wood) hope we have a better spring than last year.

Post Thanks / Like

hey Skipper. Happy 2012. I hope this spring is 180 degrees from 2011. Just wondering if you've heard if the Jig bite is starting to pick up. Dave at the H hooker posted that it was great last night. looking forward to hearing from you.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not been out jigging yet. But the phone calls of limits keep coming I. Today the jig bite must be on...