fish reports? fish reports? fish reports? fish reports?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fish reports?

Cool fish reports?

I thought this forum was for fishing reports only? Sorry if I am wrong but I come here for reports and have to sift thru all kinds of other stuff. There is another foum for non fishing discussions. JMO

It seems most don't look at the other pages available and post questions on here. So ya reply where the original post was made. It's the same on a few other web sites, lots of pages to post questions about non fishing reports, but since they don't get seen answered as much. They end up on the fishing report page where the most viewers are. Still lots of good info on the other pages, folks just have to get used to looking for and posting on the correct pages.

Default reports

Not much fishing going on so might as well talk about something.

Default Reports

Whitecapper, at this point of the season I wouldn't get to excited about postings, with dockage guys still out of the water for a couple more weeks,& trailer boaters the only few getting out, the guys are just trying to stay in touch......if this weather holds you should see a lot more serious reporting around the 20th of the month

Quote Originally Posted by whitecapper View Post
    I thought this forum was for fishing reports only? Sorry if I am wrong but I come here for reports and have to sift thru all kinds of other stuff. There is another foum for non fishing discussions. JMO
    Im sorry , did you have a fishing report for us? The guys putting other than fishing reports up riht now are the guys that contribute all year. I do not remember reading a fishing report ftm you. Have you left one?

Yea I just looked at your pots. Four... All for the central basin. Thanks for contributing..

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Im sorry , did you have a fishing report for us? The guys putting other than fishing reports up riht now are the guys that contribute all year. I do not remember reading a fishing report ftm you. Have you left one?
    Skipper you beat me to it! Yep O.P. has 4 post total including this one.

whitecapper although there are threads in this section that are not "fishing reports" all are geared towards Lake Erie and all contain good info. It's usually pretty easy to figure out what threads are fishing reports by their title. Personally if I don't want to read them I simply don't click on them. Pretty simple.

well said fellows! Skipper 9 temper temper

Ive gotten tons of great info from this site. And its greatly appreciated.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to be a prick