Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lamberjack Marina

Does anyone know the status of Lamberjack's marina. I have been trying to contact with no success.

Default lamberjacks

the last time i was up there was 1 1/2 weeks ago and the chain was still on the gate to get into the marina and nobody was around. knowing the guy that owns it he is probably not in to big of a rush to get things going. he usually starts dropppin docks in around the last week of march. hope this helps

Default Lamberjacks

I was there last Tuesday and the gate was open for trailers to launch for $7. The building and gas docks were closed. That's all I know.

I talked to the real estate agent on Monday, she said the owner was not going to open the marina this year, Vince is no longer the manager.

Oh Boy, the price of gas just went up. No competition for Turtle Point

Turtle Point sells non-ethanol gas. I didn't see Lamberjacks claim their gas was ethanol free. Think they will stay as reasonable as they can. They will get money on shear volume. It will make for quite a mess trying to get fuel though. Wild Wings is another option for fuel if you come from the East. Just my opinion.

Default cabins

Does anybody know if the cabins thru lamberjacks will still be available this spring or not?

Default Lamberjacks

Good news that Vince isn't gonna be their.. Being that our cottage is between the gas dock and their rental house.. Had quite a few runins with him over the years... Hope they will clean up their property since it looks like **** all overgrown which takes away from our view...And gas will go up with no competition, but it will make it easyier to get in and out of the creek with boats only being on 1 side of the creek.. Hopefully someone buys it and makes it nicer then its current condition...
    LOWE LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by LOWE LIFE View Post
    Good news that Vince isn't gonna be their.. Being that our cottage is between the gas dock and their rental house.. Had quite a few runins with him over the years... Hope they will clean up their property since it looks like **** all overgrown which takes away from our view...And gas will go up with no competition, but it will make it easyier to get in and out of the creek with boats only being on 1 side of the creek.. Hopefully someone buys it and makes it nicer then its current condition...
    LOWE LIFE
    Aren't there gas docks at Fenwick or turtle creek? Just curious is all. Have only been out there 1 time while in my boat.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

I do not believe that fenwick has a gas dock. Very nice marina, I wish they did.