Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina Lamberjack Marina
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gas Docks

Turtle Creek does not have gas dock.. We use Turtle Point to get gas...Next closest place to get gas would be Wild Wings..
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default lowe life

i agree with you lowe life i think if someone had enough money to buy the marina and put some tlc into it, it could be a really nice place to dock or drop in. It is really close to the lake and the ramps arent to steep and if the concrete docks were takin out and floaters put in on one side or the other there would be plenty of room for the charters to get in and out. electric at the docks would allow for the charters to wash there boats and be convienient. knock down the plywood shack and put a nice bait store up one that more than 2 guys can fit into. not to mention every spring all the trailer boats that come from everywhere that pile up in there ,if there was more places to park trailers a guy could almost make money on just ramp cost due to the short trip to the reefs guys love to put in out there. vince just did the bare necessities to keep wat little boats he had ther coming back each year.we have kept our boat there for many years just because of the convenience of the lake being close and i have put alot of though into how to make it a nice place i just dont have the 1.7 million or however much the price tag is haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Default gas docks

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
    I do not believe that fenwick has a gas dock. Very nice marina, I wish they did.
    The only place to get gas is at the harbor entrance, which would be the Turtle Point marina dock. Fenwick does not sell gas anymore, did many years ago though. I wonder if this would entice Fenwick to sell gas again. Lamberjacks has been for sale for at least 4-5 years. It would be a decent investment , but it would take a good chunk of cash to make it an attractive place for fisherman to want to go to. The bad part about it is the off the beaten path location, its not on Rt. 2, and everything about it is just old. Could have a problem with the EPA and the old fuel tanks. The list could go on.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish On

1.7 million??? WTF.. It's not worth that price even if you got the Campground and the rental houses... It would take another 1.7 to make it into a really nice place to dock at... I wish someone would fix it up cause that would only increase the property value.. I had to put up a fence along our lot so I didnt have to look at their old vans rusting away..They did clear the rental house next door finely but it's already starting to be overgrown again.. We offered to pay to have a tree removed that had limbs hanging over our cottage but Vince said NO and the next winter a limb landed on the cottage... They have alot of property that could be alot nicer then it is... The place is a shithole, only room for 1 person in the store at a time.. But at 1.7 I dont see anyone buying it anytime soon..
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default lamberjacks

1.4 is the asking price and its both marina and campground according to the listing, been looking into it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lamberjacks

they might get the .4 part of the 1.4 but like lowe life said its going to take some cash to get it up and running to the local standards.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lamberjacks

1.4 is still to much money for the marina...I never walked over to the campground but I'd imagine it's gonna need some work too...Any improvement would be a big one.. It's not like we need a 5-star resort their but in it's current condition it's kinda of an eyesore..I hope whoever buys it isn't a prick like Vince was, Kinda sucks when your right between the two places... Our Cottage is nothing great but it is nice and only a 8 years old.. And the property value would go up I'm sure if the marina was cleaned up..Not that we are selling anytime soon but We are always lookin into the future and dont want the value to decrease
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Lamberjacks

I do agree the place is a eye sore..i run out of turttle creek marina and just to pass the concrete docks looks like hell..plus all the **** that sits around the place..i dont get minnows there just cause of the room in the so called store..and gas i dont even think about it....1.7mill..what a joke...may be he should just close.,, russ..eyes have it,,ch 84...:d
    Last edited by RUSS; 03-07-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: SPELL