Paradise Acres Paradise Acres Paradise Acres Paradise Acres
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Acres

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paradise Acres

I know there are at least 3 members located at Paradise Acres are there any others who belong to Walley.com located there?
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Had our camper there last year, was having trouble with the neighbors bitchin about us being to noisy when we would leave to fish in the early morning hours. Moved to Fenwick as soon as she had an opening.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak50 View Post
    Had our camper there last year, was having trouble with the neighbors bitchin about us being to noisy when we would leave to fish in the early morning hours. Moved to Fenwick as soon as she had an opening.
    Have never had any problem there yet in 4 years! We are in the new area by the marina and that is 90% older, fishing type people.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Post Thanks / Like

We were stuck in the middle of some late night partyers and I guess they didn't appreciate us getting up at dark 30. Nice people that run the place.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a walleye.com member since last year but this is my 1st post.My family and I will be at Paradise Acres this year. We were at Wild Wings 2 and 3 years ago. We made a visit to Paradise Acres last year looking for a place more family friendly since we have 2 younger girls. Everyone we talked to was very friendly.My in-laws know a few people that came over from Snug Harbor so we decided to give Paradise Acres a try this year. We do not have much walleye experience. Spent more time perch fishing with little ones.Have gone out in past in my 21ft. 4winns but the plan is to use my father in-laws 25ft. Sea Ray cuddy this year since he is in semi-retirement.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy Kodiak 50. I hope we didn't get your old spot.That is the reason we left Wild Wings.Had 1 neighbor that would crank up his Bose system up so loud you get here it from 2 campers away, and then he would leave for the bar till 3 in the morning and then would come back and pass out and leave that radio on till noon the next day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ej7dunn View Post
    I have been a walleye.com member since last year but this is my 1st post.My family and I will be at Paradise Acres this year. We were at Wild Wings 2 and 3 years ago. We made a visit to Paradise Acres last year looking for a place more family friendly since we have 2 younger girls. Everyone we talked to was very friendly.My in-laws know a few people that came over from Snug Harbor so we decided to give Paradise Acres a try this year. We do not have much walleye experience. Spent more time perch fishing with little ones.Have gone out in past in my 21ft. 4winns but the plan is to use my father in-laws 25ft. Sea Ray cuddy this year since he is in semi-retirement.
    Are you on the marina side or the store side? Would be happy to show you what I know about walleye fishing! I am at M-44 on the Marina side. My boat is accross the street from my camper. About half way down from the boat ramp, look me up this year!
    Last edited by wakina; 03-02-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak50 View Post
    We were stuck in the middle of some late night partyers and I guess they didn't appreciate us getting up at dark 30. Nice people that run the place.
    Kinda thought that was the problem! Those type don't give a crap about how late they stay up or how loud they are but they sure don't like to be woke up from their drunken puffy bloodshot eyed sleep!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Derald met you few years ago @ Paradise. Sandy introduced us. Haven't talk to u since unfortunately. We are on store side at the very South end A-52. Hopefully getten boat around in the next few weeks and wait till docks go in, and hopefully channel fairly deep. Always lookin for information! Hopefully talk to u soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Ended up on store side(A36). Only site open.Wanted marina side but had 10-12 person wait list.Dock is on east side.Can't recall what #.It was almost in the middle.Look forward to meeting up with you and other members.Will be monitoring channel 84.Good luck this season to all.