Paradise Acres Paradise Acres Paradise Acres Paradise Acres
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Acres

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ej7dunn View Post
    Oh boy Kodiak 50. I hope we didn't get your old spot.That is the reason we left Wild Wings.Had 1 neighbor that would crank up his Bose system up so loud you get here it from 2 campers away, and then he would leave for the bar till 3 in the morning and then would come back and pass out and leave that radio on till noon the next day.
    ej7 I have been at Wild Wings for 17years and my neighbors are great,but all of them are older.We all like to fish and at night sit by the fire, but by 10pm we are in the camper to get up and go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

ej7 where was your camper at wings ????? Just wondering

Post Thanks / Like

Years ago I used to dock at Floro's and go out the Toussaint. Somtimes the water depth was an issue in the river and at the mouth. Is it ok going out of Paradise even with a south wind these days?

Post Thanks / Like

SWEET DREAMS....We enjoyed our 1st 2 years there.We were across from pond/playground. Had 2 take a year off because of newborn child.When we came back had 2 take different spot.Was fine until new neighbor moved in.

Post Thanks / Like

Go-Time..... We were on main drag. A few campers down on left after 1st drive that went back 2 trailers.Can't remember lot#.

Post Thanks / Like

Your only 2 spots from me then. I'm at a33 in paradise acres.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paradise Acres

i am also a new member, first post. this is my first year at prardise acres, i will be on space# B-34. I have a 22' sportcraft

Post Thanks / Like

i am a new member and have a space at b34. i have a 22' sportcraft and looking forward to getting after those walleye

Post Thanks / Like

i am new member, at b34

Post Thanks / Like

Channel 84 great idea.I am at m23 beside cart path,have the Thompson flybridge.I am also a charter boat captain.We have been at Paradise Acres for 23 years and have seen many different characters.We still love it here!Most of you probably seen me sitting on the pad with my best friend on my lap(my pug).this year I'll be without him,he passed on 3-1-12 he was 12.My wife said you still have me! Hope we all have a great year.See ya soon Capt.Jim Kelly