Gas prices Gas prices Gas prices Gas prices
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gas Prices

Well the way I see it is the little wife has to get second job to pay for my gas or i'll be eating alot of raman noodles.......Most likely i'll be eating noodles lol but I really like the channel 84 but I don't think i'll be going to far from my dock and maybe doing more drifting than trolling any way about it im going to be on the water.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Channel 84

What is this I see a lot of post but cant find the original can some one let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBLMIKE View Post
    What is this I see a lot of post but cant find the original can some one let me know
    This thread is kinda helter skelter but it relates to the current trend in fuel prices and how it will impact your fishing, the post in the link I have provided is about everybody standing on channel 84 to share info while on the water and that may save us all some fuel cost. Hope this helps.

http://community.walleye.com/showthread.php?t=3804
    Last edited by wakina; 02-28-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Gas prices

I'am also retired, I think anybody on a fixed income should get a discount at the gas pump LOL ! I also have a 272 sportcraft with a efi 350, not to bad on gas, had a good year last year i troll alot , but mite have to go back to drifting if the gas goes out of site. I have the "ROOSTER RUN" boat, i been running out of Fenwick since 1982--i monitor ch.71, i can also go to ch.84 it's a good idea--if i can help someone i will, good fishin' everyone, boat goes in sometime in April.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gas

Marina Gas is always over priced anyways ... 77" 230 Sportcraft with a 165 hp merc ... we'll be out cruising the lake in a month sippin gas, and a couple cold beers (probably Natty or Busch because gas is so damn expensive) ... Turtle Creek Marina and the "Green Whorenet" ... Good Luck This Spring Boys

Dr. B

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Will be on ch 84 and will be glad to report any info

Post Thanks / Like

Yea gas is gonna be a big factor for me again this year for sure. Twin big blocks are fine and dandy until you pull up to the fuel dock. Especially when your 390 gallon fuel tanks are almost empty. A few years back a fill up was around $1500. Me and the wife can hardly afford to fish by ourselves anymore. To really get out and after the eyes we need friends to come along to help out and justify the expense, and in this slow economy, its hard to find friends that want to chip in to fish. But regardless of gas prices, I will be out there breaking my bank as I always do trying my best to catch them eyes. So yes it will affect my mind and my wallet, but I will still be out there. Always!
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s