Wanna Get Away? Wanna Get Away? Wanna Get Away? Wanna Get Away?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wanna Get Away?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wanna Get Away?

Captain Bob Brown and First Mate Ann of Sundance Charters fish Lake Erie till November then haul their boat to the sunny Florida Keys for the winter and early spring months. If anyone wants to get away I highly recommend them. I fished with them a few years back, caught lots of 'schoolie' Mahi Mahi, brought 'em back to the 7 Mile restaurant and they cooked them for us. Not many restaurants do that these days. Below is a link to an article about their annual trek to/from the Keys.

http://www.toledoblade.com/MattMarkey/2012/01/15/Bob-Brown-gets-paid-to-fish-Erie-or-the-Keys.html

Post Thanks / Like

I just sent this link to my Dad who is currently on his way down to the Keys. He lives in Catawba and loves to eat the Mahi Mahi. I hope they can hook up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Fishing in Marathon, FL

Hope it works out for him. Bob and Ann are really great people. Below are a couple of pics from our trip with them. Gosh this was back in 2003, seems like just yesterday.

Left to right, Walleye Rick's wife and first mate, Karen, Captain Bob and First Mate Ann Brown.

Captain Bob Brown with Amberjack (Walleye_Rick actually did the heavy lifting to get it in the boat