Cleveland Boat Show Cleveland Boat Show Cleveland Boat Show Cleveland Boat Show
    Blog Entries

Default Cleveland Boat Show

The Cleveland boat show begins January 13th. Cranberry Creek Marina has a booth setup along with several fishing seminars pertaining to Lake Erie Walleye. You can view the schedule by going to www.clevelandboatshow.com click on the Features tab, scroll down to Anglers Alley and open the link at the bottom to view the schedule. Skipper 9 after these seminars you will be calling me LOL.

Kevin

I'm coming over Saturday, but the whole schedule looks good. If I lived over there I think I could have found a seminar to go to every night. It's doubtful, however, that I will ever catch more than Skipper lol.

Blog Entries

Default Tales

Take good notes at the show Kevin, I got the first copy of " Fishing with Skipper 9" on order. Wish he had it on DVD though...lol (this could get fun)
    take it easy Kevin,
    somthin fishy - Ron

Study up boys... It won't be long and the lines will be wet again.... I think then we will see whos calling who... Fish tales? Lol... Ron- you win love the first chapter its how to tangle everything up with uncle Ronnie. Lol..

Blog Entries

Default tangles...I see no stinking tangle

Jim, I laughed so hard I think I might of pissed myself thinking of chapter 1. Boy we had some dandys (will let chapter 1 explain), but also the eyehunter had lots of full coolers of large fish.
    I believe someone eariler in week wanted to start a bad expirence story page- well he we go... One Friday last summer my buddy Jim wanted to fish on a evening to check out a spot for a Saturday trip, was it Ballast to loose the west wind? Oh it was 3-5', then came from North. The fishing was great, if we could tell if the lines were breaking due to fish or large waves, keeping the autopilot in cooperation with the wind...and that instant 1.5 second, 2 second...autorest off course and continous 5 footers.

This picture still doesnt get old, we all still laugh about it. 10 or 12 spoons and jets and clips all together in 2 seconds on a bad wind related turn. And the captain said "Oh well we did good considering, lets head back to re-rig all 12 rods". You got patience. Me, Carl, Josh still recall that evening like yesterday. I'm ready for the sissors, razor knifes or whatever......

Default mess if lines

That is a picture of a bad headache. I have a few bad messes to my name, including Ashatabula wire but I have never heard of or seen a mess like that. That would really end the trolling part of the day. cut cut cut. Getting a headache just looking at that pic.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Blog Entries

Jim/Ron are you sure the picture isn’t of the secret lure Eyehunter uses? I think I see a fuse hanging out of that ball

Wind, waves, beer, and uncle Ronnie's driving...

Blog Entries

Default tangle

Im Still chuckling Jim, we gots to love Uncle Ronnie. "Turn right, right, right, damn it your other RIGHT!". Or how about "Dont you hear that damn beeping" The more I think about it, the more I want to fish. Hope you got the video camara ready, because you will have some funny, amazing trips to share on u-tube.