Walleye please !! Walleye please !! Walleye please !! Walleye please !!

Default Walleye please !!

Anybody trying for walleye anymore? Penalty Box are you going out this week? Going to try to make it up this coming weekend.The Highway Bait report on walleye spotted from the air by the ODNR raised some questions.Do they have sonar of some type on there aircraft?If anybody goes out would sure appreciate a heads up. Thanks Lee

Blog Entries

Default Walleye spotted by DNR

Think it is a rumor, you could not spot anything in that lake, with the shape it is in.

shelley j I pulled my boat on friday If the lake remains calm for several days and the water clears up the fishing should be good. This has been my best fall ever for size and numbers. I think you boat out of east harbor, if I was you I would set up about 1 to 2 miles east of cedar point and fish around 38 fow. Troll straight twords huron. If the water is real muddy there still I would head twords vermillion. I heard the fishing was lousy on saturday most of the charters had zero fish. I posted Friday that the big blow messed everything up, 6-9 footers on friday. I will never pull my boat with waves that big again, my boat was straight up and down several times. As far as the air planes I think they look like dark spots or cloudy areas in the water, I dont think they use sonar. My friend Larry just called me and said that some people did catch some fish in close this weekend.

late at nite off piers, rocks using jr thundersticks marblehead area. Killing them when weather is right. Looks like tonite is the nite

Default Fishin Buddy

I've heard about fishing off the piers and bank but never tried it for walleye my wife and I walked Lakeside Pier a couple of weeks ago just to see what it was like.There were a few people out there we talked to looked like it could be fun any advice would be appreciated I will get in touch if we head that way.

I'm hearing that North of Kelly's is turning on. Good Luck!