perchin wed-skipper 9 does it again perchin wed-skipper 9 does it again perchin wed-skipper 9 does it again perchin wed-skipper 9 does it again
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default perchin wed-skipper 9 does it again

Thanks to skipper nine we got a 3 man limit--took awhile to find the spot but finally got them going 2-over 12inches many 11's thanks again Jim I will look you up next year for a charter.

Post Thanks / Like

I followed you out to the SE corner of Kelley's and we got some really nice sized perch but only got 7. The anchor kept breaking loose, the wind was really howling. We moved to the stone dock area off of Marblehead, nothing. Moved to the front of Lakeside Pier, nothing. Moved to front of East Harbor beach where we have done good all year, nothing. Moved north of Mouse Island, south of Scott's Point. Picked up 5 jumbo's immediately then some idiot anchored so close to us, when our boats would swing on the anchor we could have hit each other. Then he did about 4 circles around my boat trying to get his anchor so grab. We never got another bite. I can't understand why people have the whole lake and they anchor right on top of you.

I should have called you until you decided to answer your phone instead of calling you just once. This was likely our last trip so we were really hoping to get on some perch. It just didn't work out for us today.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like