Thanks to Everyone.. Thanks to Everyone.. Thanks to Everyone.. Thanks to Everyone..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to Everyone..

Well, I would like to thank everyone for all of you your help this year.. I have met many new friends.. Working together gets everyone on the fish.. I now many of you helped me.. I also hope that information that I gave you helped you on the water.. I am looking forward to next year... What a sad day today having the boat pulled for the year.. Looking back I would have to say that this year was amazing.. I will post a picture soon of the last weekend on the water..

Post Thanks / Like

Default 10/29 Fish

Here is the picture of our last weekend on the water

Post Thanks / Like

Jim you are the man! Thanks for all your help this year. That's a board of pigs right there!

Post Thanks / Like

I second what Wes said!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I too owe Skipper9 many thanks for his teaching and direction this year. Jim thanks for everything and more importantly your friendship.
    I think this web-site should be renamed to skipper9.com

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks

Thank you Jim for all your help and sending me one of your rigs. Wish I could have met you in person since our boats are so close at the dock. Maybe next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Skippy nine

Damn Jim, maybe you should start that member/monthly fee fishing information site we joked about. lol.
    No but really - I did catch more walleye this year with your help/ information, and first hand helping you out when I could. Hopefully next year is twice a good as this past (atleast for me..) Money can't really pay for the first hand expirence achieved on the "eye hunter".
    What is the count down for getting the JIG ON.....
    2 more weekends, then "Somthin Fishy" is gonna be resting for the spring hopefully with a new operater....Guys I have a totally rigged 24' Thompson forsale. PM if any viewers are interested, or look at craiglist, newark boats.
    Thanks Ron - somthin fishy

Post Thanks / Like

Somethin fishy I looked on craigslist for your boat out of curiosity and didn't see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default for sale- reel time

its on sandusky craiglists/boats, and also newarks to. Everything goes or can seperate if needed price deduction. Great boat when it comes to the fuel dock. - Ron (somthin fishy)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Skipper 9 for the great trip on Saterday. Dad and I had a good time. Next year I will try to bring a larger cooler for all the walleye. A cooler with wheels.

Thanks again for putting us on the fish Sunday. You help us alot out there and we do appreciate it.
    Last edited by Shane; 11-02-2011 at 07:46 PM.