walleye 10-29  10-30 walleye 10-29  10-30 walleye 10-29  10-30 walleye 10-29  10-30

Default walleye 10-29 10-30

Fished NW of vermillion limit catches both days 90% of the fish were between 26 -30 inches. Dipseys with 700 series reef runners 50 back and 800 series reef runners with 2 oz in lines 80 back.

Default Thanks

Appreciate the update.I had heard last week from Highway Bait that the ODNR had spotted a school of walleye from the air around the ruggles beach Huron area.Weather permitting we are hoping to make 1 more trip on the weekend of Nov.12.We will be coming from East Harbor but it sure would be great to go out with a bang.We cast so any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.If we do any good we will let you know.Thanks Lee

Spotted a school of eyes from the air...really?

He told us about the ODNR spotting them, too. I've heard of that before, but I can't get a grasp on how they can see the school unless the fish were pretty shallow. Then add the muddy conditions and I don't know how it could have been possible when they said.

Yeah I could maybe see it if the water was really clear but wouldn't think that would be the case. Oh well.

I was wondering about that too. I'm a pilot and I fly over the lake a lot...I wish I knew how they spotted those fish. It sure would make my fishing trips more productive!