Looking for 2012 dock Looking for 2012 dock Looking for 2012 dock Looking for 2012 dock

Default Looking for 2012 dock

I have just picked up 28' uniflite an was wanting to dock in the port cliton Sandusky area trying to not spend more than 1000$ if that is possible. Any help would be nice. I have never had a boat of this size and was not sure if I need a 25'or 30' dock

Channel Grove Marina in East Harbor is a great place. Several people on this site dock there. The owners are great and the Marina offers just about anything you would need. It's in your price range and a very short ride to the lake. Good Luck!

http://www.channelgrove.com/index.html

Greg

Blog Entries

Default dock

Ive been in Bass Haven for 3years now, my 25ft dock runs now 960dollars. Its a nice! Clean and friendly invironment. But I must say there are more fisherman to talk to at channel grove. My marina seems to be more of a family type place, but nice floating docks= Ron

I dock at Tibbels Marina on East Harbor. I have been fishing out of Tibbels for over 35 years, have had a dock there for 18 years, and have had a trailer in the park for 5 years. The owners are wonderful people and so are the boaters and park residents. I cannot see my self anywhere else up there. If there is one fault I can find at Tibbels is everybody there is too nice and give out way too much fishing information to whoever asks, myself included. They sell Fuel (diesel and gas), pump out facillity , bait, ice, tackle, motel rooms and charter boats. There is a resturaunt, motel, and another bait shop across the street, you can't go wrong here.
    Last edited by mkalink; 10-27-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Default Looking for a marina

I have docked my boat at Channel grove for 15 years and I can say they are like family.
    The Browns are fantastic people and Bobby/Ann will share fishing reports with you if you ask.
    Clean showers and restrooms and bait is good.
    Gas is Valvetec.
    Dock for 21 ft with electric is $1075.00.
    You are .55 miles from slip to lake.
    Call me if you have any questions.
    513-543-2430

Oh the other boaters are very nice also.

I would be interested in somewhere around Mienkes for secure land storage for the months of august and september next perchin season. Its about a four hour drive for me to Lake Erie and I would prefer to leave the boat nearby and drive up several times instead of a trip or two. Anyone have any suggestions for me it would be greatly appreciated .

midway marina has 30 ft finger docks for 750 no water or electric though

Smile boat storage

steve this wayne from reelsport charters, you have three options at mienkes, you could get dock for just these months,
    price is right, you could dry storage right at mienkes, at cheap price, or you could try right down road by butch and denneys, I would call mienkes 419 836 7774.

Meinkes was $525 for the season this year for my floating dock. As Wayne said they will rent you a dock for shorter time frame.

Thanks Wayne.... My wife and I fished with you and Michael this fall and we really enjoyed the trip. I am hoping to have my boat in running order next summer as I had troubles this year. I plan on calling next spring for a walleye trip with you guys hopefully in April. If the boat keeps giving me fits, next fall for perch again. I will give both places a call for storage.