Great sat perch trip sat oct. 22 Great sat perch trip sat oct. 22 Great sat perch trip sat oct. 22 Great sat perch trip sat oct. 22

Smile Great sat perch trip sat oct. 22

Reel sport charters for the 14 TH trip in a row pull off another
    limit catch, 240 perch, 69 lbs, 5 hours,, 1.5 miles northwest of
    red and white bouy(toledo NO. 2) FISH RANGE 8 TO 12.75 INCHES. BITE WAS VERY GOOD WATER IS VERY CLEAN, sorted
    thru alot of perch today. We will be out sunday for last trip of
    the season if anyone wants to fish next to us, we were all by our self, other good spots were gravel beds and 1.5 miles north of intake, some nice perch coming into cleaners, butch and dennys and fisherman cave both have shinners. Thanks to our guest, troy, the comblus crew . and the wis. crew and our favorite school teacher, you guys pull off a great catch depite
    all the rain and winds, If you can get out do it the fishing great,
    watch out for logs floating and ice on boats and dock, took a bad fall first thing this morn. Capt Mike and Wayne

Nice report and way to get em!

thanks for the report. think i will try it one more time before the boat comes out.
    depending on the wind may have to stay inside maumee bay.

Default Thanks Capt. Mike and Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    Reel sport charters for the 14 TH trip in a row pull off another
    limit catch, 240 perch, 69 lbs, 5 hours,, 1.5 miles northwest of
    red and white bouy(toledo NO. 2) FISH RANGE 8 TO 12.75 INCHES. BITE WAS VERY GOOD WATER IS VERY CLEAN, sorted
    thru alot of perch today. We will be out sunday for last trip of
    the season if anyone wants to fish next to us, we were all by our self, other good spots were gravel beds and 1.5 miles north of intake, some nice perch coming into cleaners, butch and dennys and fisherman cave both have shinners. Thanks to our guest, troy, the comblus crew . and the wis. crew and our favorite school teacher, you guys pull off a great catch depite
    all the rain and winds, If you can get out do it the fishing great,
    watch out for logs floating and ice on boats and dock, took a bad fall first thing this morn. Capt Mike and Wayne
    Thanks to God for a beautiful day on the lake today. Also, a special thanks to Mike and Wayne for your efforts. You guys did a great job of keeping us in the fish at every stop. At one point, I thought we were into a pretty good bite and couldn't understand why we were moving when the fish were biting. I remember Wayne telling me, "this isn't a good bite". We made a quick move to another spot and sure enough, as soon as we stopped we were into a faster bite and bigger fish as soon as the perch rigs were in the water. Thanks again Mike/Wayne for working hard to put us on to some outstanding late season Lake Erie Perch fishing! Good Lord willing, we hope to fish with you guys again.

THE COLUMBUS CREW

Mike and wayne

Thanks again for agreat day and letting me share the trip. The fishing swas great but u two were the icing on the cake. Looking forward togetting together this fall/winter and having some more fun! Better warm up ur barrels boys

Smile I told you guys it was only average

I told you yesterday that it was and avg day, today what a different story were we finished up were we started throw backs 8 to 8.5 and at end 9 inchers, keepers all 9 to 13 inches, threw back hundreds as fast as you could klick your reel, double after doubles, guys we enjoyed you all day, troy I.m not a very good
    shot you may need to teach me, we told you we would make it fun. Wayne

Default Another Great Day

Thanks for another great day Mike and Wayne. Cann't wait until next spring for the jig bite. You will be hearing from me. Hope your alright Wayne. Like I've said before anybody looking for a fun day and learning alot you've got to give Wayne and Mike a call at Reel Sport Fishing.
    Last edited by psmitty; 10-23-2011 at 04:51 PM.

psmitty it was a pleasure fishing net to you as well and am looking forward to getting together next year!

Default Fantastic charter

A big thanks to Mike & Wayne for the great trip on Saturday. It was a great day on the water.

Fantastic weather, and great people. I really enjoyed swappin stories with Mike & Wayne, and we came home with a big bunch of fish.

I highly recommend booking with them. ALL GOOD !!!!

I will be in touch for this April.

Mike from WI

Ugh ! I knew I shoulda waited one more weekend to winterize the boat.
    Of course I would be saying that next weekend too. And the weekend after and so on.
    I will surely be on this sight trying to figure out they Walleye in the Spring. Ive appreciated all the help getting to the Perch this fall too.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.