Thanks to Captin Greg... Thanks to Captin Greg... Thanks to Captin Greg... Thanks to Captin Greg...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks to Captin Greg...

Went out with captain Greg on Saturday, He is a down to earth person with a lot of knowledge about fishing and will share that information with his clients. I brought home a cooler of fish and a lot of knowledge. I used the methods Sunday that i learned from him and it even worked for me i put walleye and even more small mouth in the boat that ever before. I have never fished for walleye in the past so his information was very important to me and finding a captain that will share that knowledge with clients is hard to do. So if you want to catch some fish or learn to fish i will highly recommend captain Greg.I was suppose to go the weekend the weather got bad but mother nature stopped that trip, Captain Greg worked his schedule out so i could go this past sat i the beautiful weather and i must say it was a great trip.. Again Thank You Captain Greg for a wonderful trip that you made possible for me and my girlfriend who by the way caught the biggest fish.. Thank You Phillip and Judy..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Nitro View Post
    Went out with captain Greg on Saturday, He is a down to earth person with a lot of knowledge about fishing and will share that information with his clients. I brought home a cooler of fish and a lot of knowledge. I used the methods Sunday that i learned from him and it even worked for me i put walleye and even more small mouth in the boat that ever before. I have never fished for walleye in the past so his information was very important to me and finding a captain that will share that knowledge with clients is hard to do. So if you want to catch some fish or learn to fish i will highly recommend captain Greg.I was suppose to go the weekend the weather got bad but mother nature stopped that trip, Captain Greg worked his schedule out so i could go this past sat i the beautiful weather and i must say it was a great trip.. Again Thank You Captain Greg for a wonderful trip that you made possible for me and my girlfriend who by the way caught the biggest fish.. Thank You Phillip and Judy..
    Thanks for the comments Phil. I'm just doing what I love to do. I look at my job as, these people are paying to go fishing and alot of people dont fish very often. So, I have to spend time showing and teaching people a method or 2 that is working that day or how something has worked from exp. I pay attention to what each person is or is not doing and try to teach from that. The only thing I cant do is teach you how to feel the bite, thats up to each person to feel. A smiling customer says it all. I offer charters that are alittle different than most. I have access to different areas during the season. Spring jigging, through the summer casting bite, central basin late summer walleye trips and fall yellow perch for western basin and islands areas. 1-3 person trips 4 person trips and up to 6 people with varying rates and options. Fishing is fishing and its fun, I dont make it complicated. Come fish with "the guys that love to fish". The last 2 weekends in Oct are open yet if you want to fall perchn. The leaves are turning and its still nice out for a day on the water as Phil had a great day with me on Saturday the 8th. This weekend may no be calm enough or fit to fish as winds for friday look to make 10-12 footers.
    Contact by email or phone to discuss a trip and pricing.
    [email protected] / email
    419-890-2555 cell
    419-523-0086 home
    Thanks again Phil and hope to see you again next spring or summer.
    Capt. Greg