great fishing,smallmouth galore great fishing,smallmouth galore great fishing,smallmouth galore great fishing,smallmouth galore
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up great fishing,smallmouth galore

Had 4 great days of fishing, limited out on perch,smallmouth,walleye not so great a few nice ones, lake was nice for my last trip of the year.

Post Thanks / Like

Details, where were you at? What were you fishing with, etc.?

Post Thanks / Like

Default where.

East side of kelly's island. tubes 10ft plus of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default pics

A pic of two of the smallies that i kept and a walleye. Caught Friday east side of Kellie island. landed over 20 on Friday and even more on Sunday..

Post Thanks / Like

Guys please practice catch and release with smallmouth bass, I believe they are one of Lake Erie’s special game fish and would love to see the numbers increase for generations to come. Glad you had a good time fishing for the last time out Nitro.

Post Thanks / Like

hey Boonie,,,,i did practice catch and release i could have easily kept 2 limits which is 10 fish because my girl caught a mess of them also so i don't think keeping 2 smallies Friday and 2 Sunday to eat is going to hurt the population. Now you tell me which is better me keeping 2 fish or 10 fish on two days.... There has to be some reasoning somewhere...I also think they need to get a handle on the sheepheads in that lake i would think they are also hurting the population after the hatch.... I bet if i kept those nasty fish nobody would say a word...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Nitro View Post
    hey Boonie,,,,i did practice catch and release i could have easily kept 2 limits which is 10 fish because my girl caught a mess of them also so i don't think keeping 2 smallies Friday and 2 Sunday to eat is going to hurt the population. Now you tell me which is better me keeping 2 fish or 10 fish on two days.... There has to be some reasoning somewhere...I also think they need to get a handle on the sheepheads in that lake i would think they are also hurting the population after the hatch.... I bet if i kept those nasty fish nobody would say a word...
    I never chastised you for keeping fish; my post was a friendly reminder of the precious smallmouth bass in the lake. Sorry if I offended you!