Saturday perch fishing, excellent bite going on. I made a run to the depths off Kellys Isl for a nice box of fish. Great action in many spots on the lake. Talked with several other charters that did well in the western end around west sister and north of that. The Kellys Isl area has a mixed batch of fish, alot big white bass to add to the fun. Not much sorting and never moved my anchor. Fished near the Canuck border but thinking of going farther east from there yet. Should be some larger grade fish near the sand flat, with a plus of less green algea. I love this time of year for perch because the bigger ones are showing up more often. My neighbor did well in the triangle with all fish over 9.5 in the box, just for fun, they took half a limit and thru back dozens of 8.5 - 9 inch perch, all in 3 hours. I still have open dates the last 2 weekends of Oct to get your chance at a cooler full. Small group rates for the island area and 6 person rates for large 30 ft boats for western areas out of Wild Wings and Fenwick marina area.
Walleye are being caught in islands area also, for the small group of up to 3.
Not much time left in the season , sad to say.
Capt. Greg
[email protected]