Confused Confused Confused Confused

Thread: Confused

Default Confused

I asked for some perch fishing reports/coordinates a day or so ago and received zero replies with many looks.

I posted coordinates for 2 tickets of jumbos today and zero replies with many looks.

I am new to this site but what gives, especially after sharing bounty coordinates?

Oops, I think I jumped the gun. I guess I need to lurk a bit longer before making posts like I just did.

Actually your post was so direct and to the point that it has left very few things to ask questions about, it could be that most who read this forum WESTERN LAKE ERIE (Far Western Lake Erie, Reefs, Bass Islands, Sandusky Bay etc.) fish from the Islands west and you are east of that, so most people will read your post but not reply as it is to far for them to go by boat and is out of their fishing area. I am posting this as an observation and not as a critic of your post or your feelings about no reply's. We need more post like yours, that are direct to the point and the location, but for the area of the islands and west.

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Actually your post was so direct and to the point that it has left very few things to ask questions about, it could be that most who read this forum WESTERN LAKE ERIE (Far Western Lake Erie, Reefs, Bass Islands, Sandusky Bay etc.) fish from the Islands west and you are east of that, so most people will read your post but not reply as it is to far for them to go by boat and is out of their fishing area. I am posting this as an observation and not as a critic of your post or your feelings about no reply's. We need more post like yours, that are direct to the point and the location, but for the area of the islands and west.

Thanks. When I saw this forum was not only about walleye but also perch I assumed members fished all of the lake, not just the western basin.

Please keep posting as some of us trailers over to the Huron Vermillion area. I usually read the Central Basin Reports also.

thanks for the post Ive been fishing that area this fall. I was planning on fishing tomorrow but it just didn't work out. good job I should be fishing by Friday. How was the water color? Before the big blow there was a lot of algae on the surface. this is the western basin report area and where you fished is the central basin. I fish from Kelley's to the sand bar don't be afraid to give me a shout or a pm I'm on 79 boats name is the penalty box, that goes for everybody. My plan is to fish from Friday thru Tuesday. I might fish Wildwood on Friday but I don't know yet.

I very seldom perch fish, but some times some walleye info can be gleaned from reading perch reports. I have not been out recently, but plan on going Friday, & nearly every day as long as the weather holds.

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    thanks for the post Ive been fishing that area this fall. I was planning on fishing tomorrow but it just didn't work out. good job I should be fishing by Friday. How was the water color? Before the big blow there was a lot of algae on the surface. this is the western basin report area and where you fished is the central basin. I fish from Kelley's to the sand bar don't be afraid to give me a shout or a pm I'm on 79 boats name is the penalty box, that goes for everybody. My plan is to fish from Friday thru Tuesday. I might fish Wildwood on Friday but I don't know yet.
    Thanks, the water was like pea soup.