Limited out today Limited out today Limited out today Limited out today

Default Limited out today

Wife and I headed out, had to do some searching. Ended hitting 2 tickets with perch average 8"~10" with a good number 11" and 12". All caught at 34.6/20.9. Total weight was 21.7#. Lots of double headers and only a half dozen or so of white perch.

Dock neighbor caught his 1 man limit only a couple miles out but the fish were small.

The Bait Box fish cleaning place was closed with sign on door to call owner if you had fish to be cleaned. She said she closed at 2 pm today because no one was coming in with fish.

Great day on the water.

BTW: Showed the catch and reported the coordinates to Joe at Central Basin. He said he just received a call from a customer (2 on the boat) who was at 34/20 and caught 20 in 10 minutes with most being double headers.

Nonstop action although lots of throwbacks East of Turn B.Also had fruends do well at #10 B. Not great size but great bite.21 lbs.fo 90,too many 7.5s for my liking. Great weather and water was clean.

Smile location

legal skater was that east of no. 2 bouy (red and white) and are the nets still out there. did you get your boat back in the water. Wayne reelsport charters

Default Nice Perch

Nice Perch, way to go OSUdaddy ! Thanks for the info.

Nice fish Daddy...thanks for the report. Are those numbers out of Vermillion? Sandbar?

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    Nice fish Daddy...thanks for the report. Are those numbers out of Vermillion? Sandbar?
    Yes. About 7 miles north a a bit east of Vermilion.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    legal skater was that east of no. 2 bouy (red and white) and are the nets still out there. did you get your boat back in the water. Wayne reelsport charters
    Yes on all 3 questions Wayne. We were about a mile or so east of #2, fairly close to the smaller bouy. Nets were about 2 miles or so closer to Cooley, right on our way in. We had nonstop action as long as motor was running. Turned it off and they would quit. Back on and they started biting.

Smile thanks

thanks legal skater. good you got your boat back, we will be out sat and sunday at either of the two spots I question you about, if your out and can't get them pull up beside us, 30 ft.
    biege sportcraft charter. Reelsport charters ch. 68 Capt.Mike

Thanks, It's amazing how dry boat stays when the plug stays in. I plan on going Sat. and Sun. Guys did good by green and white again this afternoon.

Great looking cooler of perch. Where's the Bait Box fish cleaning place located? I'm kind of new to the area.