western end perch on fire western end perch on fire western end perch on fire western end perch on fire
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile western end perch on fire

Fished IBEW perch tournamnet today, started day 8.25 miles out
    water very clear, perch on fire but 7 to 8.5 inches only, moved to red and white slow, moved to middle sister nothing, moved to west side of west sister, nice perch but slow, friend got limit of big perch and 5 walleyes while perching, moved back to first spot and it was on fire no stop action, end day at 1.00 oclock
    with 8 man limit 240 perch with wieght of 64.9 lbs, we finished second with our best 30 wiegh in at 10.69, our other team came in at 6 place with 9.69 lbs for 30 perch, Captain Will S. with Restless Charters won The tournament with 30 perch at 12 lbs.
    Water Calarity, first two miles muddy, 3 to 5 miles out green,
    5 to 12 miles out clear water, 12 to 16 miles out murkyclean
    Capt. Mike and Wayne reel sport charter, we have two spots open with our sister charter, Captain joe for Sunday. Just call Capt. Mike at 419 265 2736 Also we have opening for next Sat. and Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default why knot

thanks for the hope..had a bad day last sun. lost my anchor and caught only 7 perch...headin out in the a.m. to redeem myself , new anchor and lots of rope...was at the pack south of westsister and couldn't bite in ..moved to red and white ,one perch one cat and one snapped anchor rope...went back to the pack drug my backup anchor w 200 ft rope and couldn't hook. people catchin all around..so if I get 8 perch and bring my anchor back w me I'll be doin good ,muddy water or ''knot''

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

Congrats on 2nd place in your tournament. You did great considering weather we had this week

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report! That's some good news.

Post Thanks / Like

Best report I've heard so far. Way to get em Wayne.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile weekend sucess

what we hear at tournament was everything east to islands was slow and muddy, west of west sister is clear, it was rain and cloudy in morning and slow fishing, at 11.00 am the fish turn on big time, you couldn't even click your reel so fast action, you just have to find clear water, keep your rigs simply, skipper 9 rigs or plain light gauge spreaders, light rods and light sinkers,
    slightly oversize hooks so not to hurt little perch, and gently
    reel your perch up, they are lightly hook, and to not blow there guts, very little junk fish yesterday. Must have rigs on bottom and slack line, very light bite till next week good fishing.
    Capt. Mike and Wayne Reel Sport Charters