head boat report wed head boat report wed head boat report wed head boat report wed
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default head boat report wed

head boat.calm water overcast skys.went out wed left dock at 8a started fishing around 9a back at dock around 3p.23 people on boat about 5 perch per person.very slow bite..my only question is why when u call, called several days and was told very close to getting limit or boats are in early cuz they got there limit?hav been on several head boat trips and never got limit.unless u call 1 walleye previous trip or 6 perch close. biggest perch 10 3/4..

Post Thanks / Like

Smile perch bite

since sundays blow things have changed a little, some are getting them, some are not, farther out bite has been good for a month, in our end western end, east end also has good bite,
    give us a call for western end reel sport capt. mike 419 265
    2736 or eastern end call skipper 9 we both will put you on perch.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks capt. Mike

I was one of those 100 or so boats that followed your lead last Sat. and thanks for the help, finished the day with 4 man limit because of you and hit them fast as ever, great day. Any more help for the weekend would be appreciated, but going to try same place as Sat. Thanks again, someday I will take a trip on your charter.

Post Thanks / Like

Default difference

atvdog, in my opinion there is a big difference between a headboat and a charter boat. I've seen headboats with 80 people on them and a private charter is normally a 6 man. Maybe you should try Wayne or Skipper 9 instead of spending money on headboats that aren't producing fish. You would enjoy a trip with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile walk on verse six pack charter

both ways are good a six pack charter you get's the little extras
    we supply all the rods, different rigs, alot of rigs that the
    captains make them self, allways fresh minnows, we keep motor running to attract fish, a six pack moves to find the fish,
    you usually get captains and first mate catch, plus all the litt;e secerts that you don't get on walk ons, plus you just walk on and off with no extra costs. ethier way there days when you just
    can't get them to go. Last year only once we didn't limit on perch and that was 1st week of Nov.