open seats open seats open seats open seats

Thread: open seats

Default open seats

I still have open seats on saturday and sunday.. Leave your boat at home let me do all the work for you.. You just come and catch the fish.. send me a PM or give me a call.

Sorry Should of gave more info.. sat and sun trips will be perch limit and then walleye trolling.. 545 am to 5 pm on sat. and 4 pm on sunday.. I will put say this my six clients will get off the boat with there limit of perch or you dont have to pay.. It dont get anymore risk free than that.. You may even get a few eyes on top of that to boot.. If youre not a very good perch fisherman come fish with me for a day and I will turn you into one.. perch fishing at its finest.. if you go fishing on your own boat I still wish you good luck..

Smile perching

hey jim make sure them hooks are still sharp, we still plan on having our perch off, hopefully the weather is good this weekend
    we will be looking for the monster perch this weekend for next weekend tournament, by the end of the month or first of oct,
    I coming down to see who's the better percher, the western end or the eastern end captain, good luck this weekend and be safe,
    Wayne