bolles harbor bolles harbor bolles harbor bolles harbor

Thread: bolles harbor

Default bolles harbor

Did anyone get out on the michigan side of lake erie on 5/10. It was a nice day but i didn't catch a single eye only white bass. I was trollIng bottombouncers and worm harness. i fished 12 ft of water just out from bolles. Then moved to the dumping grounds, then on to turtle island. Then we moved to The channel I think yu guyscall it the ditch. There was about a hundred boats out there, but it didn't look like anyone was catching anything, and everyone on the radio said they were having trouble finding them. It was a nice day though, calm enough that i ran all the way to west sister. Then you ran back to the bouy at the end of the ditch is that the one you call spudnik. Anyway first time i've been skunked on walleye.

Bud man Guest

We had the same problem. We fished Friday evening and Saturday Morning for a few hours, (Captain had afternoon plans) at the dumping grounds. Friday we got 3 on Cicada’s drifting. To rough to troll. We also had out BB’s with no hits. Saturday we only got one on a Cicada and a 12 inch perch on the same. We also were getting a lot of sheephead and silver bass. BB’s did not produce again. Water was dirty but know worse than what we have been fishing in this spring. Marked a ton of fish both days but could not get them to turn on.

Little Dandy Guest

Hi all, new member here.

We fished Brest Bay area on 5/10. Set lines about 08:00 and picked thru hoards of silver bass. Our 3 man crew ended up with 14 'eyes in the cooler. I miscounted the log sheet and we headed in Our last fish came in at 15:15 It was slow for us to say the least. No stand out baits for us on Saturday.

Best reports I've heard for that day were inside the pack in 16 FOW in the bay itself.