Sat. Excellent perch trip Sat. Excellent perch trip Sat. Excellent perch trip Sat. Excellent perch trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Sat. Excellent perch trip

sat we started perch fishing at 7.30 done at 11,30 5 man limit of perch 150 keepers 42 lbs live wiegh, 2 miles northeast of red and white, 11.85 miles out of mienkes west, we started
    out with us and one other boat, then fishermen call us wanting fish we told them to come over next thing we know we have a 100 plus boats, but nice thing is everyone was catching fish.
    fishing a little tougher today, fish ran 8.5 to 11.5. Things were doing different then other fishermen, plain spreaders, skipper 9 rigs, and single hook rigs, motor always running, we seed the water with white rice when things get slow, must be on bottom,
    light sinkers, light rods, hope this helps out , thanks to all fishermen who said hi on the water and the fishermen at the cleaners,
    glad you like the reports.Must start early fish shut off around 11,00 every day. Capt Mike and Wayne Reel Sport Charters

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

I caught 27 this morning in 3 hours about a mile from east point shore of Middle Bass Island, by the green bouy with bell. I was nailing them with a Skipper9 rig, then something ate it and cut the line at the first hook. Switched to spreader and caught a few more.
    The Skipper9 rig caught noticeably more fish than the spreader!

Post Thanks / Like

I was also at the bell bouy today and caught a few it was slow at start only caught a few nice perch but did get a 25" walleye. Then we moved to the pack back halfway to Kelly's Island and started slaying them. Three man limit with few throwbacks. We were using plain crappie rigs with gold and red hooks and once the wind picked up a little we had on 3/4 ounces of weight. The fish were right on bottom got the rest of our limit there in 2 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Crew of 6 180 perch, 48lbs 1 walleye, done by 1330, 3 miles north of W Sister, spreaders with spinners, just lifting off the bottom.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Nice Perch

My Brother and I left the dock at Fenwick's at 8:15 fished 2 miles north of west sister and was back at the dock at 11:15. We caught 60 perch (20 lbs. at cleaners). Fish were right on the bottom we were using red tru -turn hooks and 1/2 ounce weights. Like Skipper-9 uses. Also got a 18 inch walleye while fishing for perch so they must still be around there. We had a grate time!